At the Law Offices of Daryl L. Jones, we believe that homeowners create communities, but homeowners who participate in community service help to create strong communities.
As part of an ongoing commitment to service, Col/Senator Daryl Jones serves as board member and adviser to several community service organizations.
- Leadership Council, Neighborhood Housing Services Inc., 2008-2010
- First Amendment Foundation, Board of Directors, 2006-2010
- Florida Chamber of Commerce, Board of Governors, 2005-2006
- Leadership Florida, Board of Regents and Executive Committee, 2005-2006
- Coconut Grove Playhouse, Board of Directors, 2001-2004
- Florida A&M University Foundation, Board of Directors, 2000-2004
- South Dade YMCA, Board of Directors, 2003-2004
- Dade Community Foundation, Board of Governors, 1999-2003
- Governor’s Task Force on Election Procedures, Standards & Technology, 2000-2001
- Co-chairman, Team Miami USSOUTHCOM, 1995-1997
- Governor’s Commission for a Sustainable South Florida, 1995-1997
- Florida Martin Luther King Jr. Institute for Nonviolence, Advisory Board, 1995-2001
- American Bar Association, National Bar Association, Dade County Bar Association
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Sigma Pi Phi Fraternity, Prince Hall Masons
- Coach, 1990 Dade County High School Mock Trial Champions, Miami Central High
- Lector, Christ the King Catholic Church
Contact us today to find out more about the Law Offices of Daryl L. Jones, P.A. and how we can help you.